Below are the updates that affect users of this website.
Most updates happen due feedback and feature requests by users.
So do not hesitate to contact me.
For all technical (library) updates, take a look at the commits at github.
Update - 2020-12-29
- Improved Automobilista 2 detection
Update - 2020-12-22
- Better display when printing race results
- New social media share icons. No more third party tracking your visits, which improves your privacy.
Update - 2020-12-15
- Ignore last race lap with incidents on dnf for RaceRoom server
- Read TireWear setting for RaceRoom server
- Fixed error on malformed DateTime values for rFactor2
Update - 2020-12-08
- An hour downtime happened due server maintenance. Diskspace was getting critical.
All specs increased (disk, mem & cpu). Parsing big logs should be faster now.
Big thanks to the sponsors for making these upgrades possible!
Update - 2020-12-01
- Added cup category parsing for Assetto Corsa Competizione
- A new sponsor of the project! Please pay them a visit :)
Update - 2020-11-24
- Added sector times parsing for RaceRoom server
- Ignoring invalid laps for RaceRoom server
Update - 2020-11-10
- Added the total number of comments to Discuss menu item
- Improved Race07 reader log detection
Update - 2020-10-27
- Fixed -1 best lap times for Assetto Corsa client logs
- Ignoring invalid laps with cuts for Assetto Corsa client logs
- Fixed a rare scenario where the max position (y axis) on the positions graph missed the last position
Update - 2020-10-20
- Added server name and player id parsing for Assetto Corsa Competizione
- No error when a single remote results item contains only a name and no log url
- Increased the time to confirm a uploaded result from 24 to 48 minutes
- Added protection for duplicate result confirms (double click), which resulted in an error
Update - 2020-10-13
- Re-enabled discuss functionality
Update - 2020-09-15
- Added proper decoding of special entities on rFactor2 XML's such as "'"
- Added support for a config per results group for remote results api
- Fixed dropdown selection issue on remote result pages
- Removed "Unknown" server name mentions in results page
Update - 2020-09-01
- Added league and event fields to customize tab. Make sure to use this for better exposure of your league!
- Added sim percentage stats to results page. See which sim was the most active the past week.
Update - 2020-08-25
- Added fullscreen option to graph charts (positions and gaps)
Update - 2020-08-04
- Fixed detecting swapped drivers of a lap for Assetto Corsa Competizione. Endurance results are now much better.
Update - 2020-07-28
- Added track and vehicle detection for Automobilista 2
- Fixed error on missing laps for Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Added the following sections to the API page: Customize, Cache and Recommendations
Update - 2020-07-21
- Added GT4 car names to Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Detection for Automobilista 2 and Project Cars 2 (both experimental)
- Fixed duplicate points entries when a driver participated a race with a known steam id and in others it did not have a steam id
Update - 2020-06-16
- Added Assetto Corsa Competizione practice session detection instead of a practice fallback with description "Unkown"
- Improved session type detection in general for all sims. If log session descriptions change, it will still detect properly in most cases
- Fixed error when the option shorten lastnames/surnames was on and there were drivers without a name
Update - 2020-06-09
- Short downtime happened due planned server maintenance
- Will not validate SSL anymore for remote results (API usage). Too many external result files have expired SSL certificates
- Disabled discuss functionality. This feature has been discontinued due inactivity and the fact that the platform that was used for free (Disqus) loads alot of spam/ads. Currently the ratio of use and costs to get rid of ads is not worth it.
If this feature is important to you, please let me know and support my work to reactivate it.
Update - 2020-05-26
- Added client log file support for Assetto Corsa Competizione. If you notice bad session type detection. Please let me know. I need more example logs.
- Small improvement to RaceRoom client logs. Even though they are still quite useless.
It's the log format parsed by the legacy Race07 reader.
Update - 2020-05-19
- Added option to jump to a driver in the laps overview
- Added back to top button
Update - 2020-05-12
- Support for new incident indexes/numbering in RaceRoom server logs
Update - 2020-05-05
- Added option to shorten firstnames. Shorten lastnames/surnames stays the default
Update - 2020-04-28
- Added vehicle/driver number column (No) for some sims (confirmed rFactor and Assetto Corsa Competizione)
Update - 2020-04-23
- Added vehicle name detecting for Assetto Corsa Competizione
Update - 2020-02-25
- Added option to Customize tab: "The following driver positions will not lose points on DNF/DQ"
Update - 2020-02-18
- Support different points system per quality/race session
Update - 2020-02-04
Update - 2020-01-22
- Fixed privacy issue where full names were still shown in incident messages
Update - 2019-12-10
- Added sponsor button in header
Update - 2019-11-26
- Better session detection for Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Fixed error when drivers had 0% race time on multi-driver teams
Update - 2019-11-11
- Changed api examples to https to fix broken examples
- Fixed errors on remote api urls with spaces
Update - 2019-10-08
- Added Assetto Corsa Competizione support
Older updates (2013 - 2019)
So much work has been done since 2013.
For all updates please look at the commits at github